Your doctor recommends:
Are you dealing with insomnia, declining memory, scattered attention, difficult learning, or chronically high levels of stress? Medications don’t work well for these kinds of conditions and alternative solutions like diet, meditation and exercise are important, but they might not be enough. If you’ve taken steps to improve your health but haven’t gotten the outcome you want, it might be that negative changes in your brain are keeping you awake, making you tense, impairing your memory, clouding your thinking and making it harder to heal! If that’s the case…
You won’t get the results you want until you boost your brain
Consider Insomnia: The Center for Disease Control describes an epidemic of problems with sleep (40% of adults in the United States).
- Lie awake when you’d rather be sleeping?
- Have difficulty enjoying your day because you’re tired?
- Do poorly at work because it is hard to concentrate
Problems with sleep can be unpleasant and annoying, but they’re more serious than that because they increase your risk for Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, diabetes, weight gain, premature aging, and more.
And there aren’t good solutions (until now). Medications only provide 11 additional minutes of sleep on average (and frequently have side effects) and alternative solutions like melatonin and vitamins aren’t much better. These solutions fail because they don’t address the underlying cause of insomnia – a detrimental change in your brain that keeps you awake. Fortunately, you can boost your brain and get the sleep you need because…
A healthy brain creates healthy sleep!
Consider Chronic Stress: Chronic stress impairs your memory, shrinks your brain, and makes it harder to heal. 85% of all illness is caused by stress (or more precisely, your ability to handle stress).
- suffer headaches that are worse with stress
- feel overloaded or overwhelmed much of the time
- have trouble thinking clearly and making decisions
- experience frequent worry, irritation, or guilt
If yes, then you aren’t handling stress as well as you could. But let’s get clear. Stress isn’t bad! You need stress and challenges to learn and grow. It’s how you handle stress that matters, and that depends on the flexibility in your brain. A healthy brain throws off stress and finds loving, creative solutions to problems that might otherwise sink you.
A healthy brain makes you resilient to stress!
Consider Problems With Memory: We’re living longer these days but 40% of all seniors spend the last years of their life with some form of dementia.
How about you? Do you…
- Worry about Alzheimer’s or being a burden?
- Feel frustrated when you can’t remember names and worry that people might be offended?
- Read fewer books because it is harder to focus and remember?
This is not an inevitable part of getting older. There’s an unspoken assumption that cognitive decline is just part of aging and there is nothing to head it off, but that’s simply not true. You can give your brain what it needs to be vibrant and healthy, and it’s not as hard as you might think.
Consider Problems With Learning: The rates of ADHD and learning disabilities have been growing year after year.
How about you or your child?
- Do you have a hard time focussing and staying on track?
- Is homework a nightly ordeal for you and your child?
- Does your daughter have a hard time learning concepts that her classmates get easily?
- Are you concerned about your child’s long-term wellbeing and success?
Yes, stress at home or school can cause difficulties with learning and behavior but many children with great homes, supportive parents, and plenty of enrichment still have problems with learning because their brain isn’t working as well as it could.
A well-functioning brain makes learning easy and fun.
Gentle, scientifically-timed sounds guide your brain to improve physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing. Everything you do, think, and feel requires millisecond-precise timing in your brain. When you improve the timing in your brain you improve your health and wellbeing. All it takes is 5 minutes, two or more times a day. You listen through headphones to gentle sounds that reset the timing mechanisms in your brain, and as your brain works better you…
- Think clearly and work efficiently
- Sleep deeply and wake up rested
- Possess radiant health, heal quickly and have great energy
- Are able to stay present with family and friends – even in tough situations
The benefits start with the first session and grow over time.
Watch our 2-minute video about the BrainTime difference!
Become a member!
Your Braintime Membership includes:
- Unlimited online access to BrainTime®, available day and night for you and your family
- Educational Audio Library with lessons about cutting-edge brain science and practical ways to improve your health
- Personal access to Dr. Jim Otis, with monthly “Q & A” phone calls
- Easy-to-use technology, requiring only a set of headphones and an internet connection (mobile device enabled!)
- No long-term commitments or contracts
Training Exercises to Enhance Your Brain
The BrainTime Program features six training exercises to address your specific needs and interests. You listen through headphones for 5 minutes, two or more times a day, to patent-pending, scientifically-designed sounds that guide your brain to a healthy style of function. The sounds are pleasant and mirror the patterns of activity that occur naturally in a well-functioning brain.
To hear a sample, click below:
Close your eyes and listen to the sounds. It’s best to listen thru headphones with the right headphone on your right ear, and left headphone on your left ear. (The right-left orientation makes a difference.)
You’ll hear the sounds slow down and speed up and move from one side to the other. This shifting pattern of sounds builds flexibility in your brain and that helps your brain work better.
It is surprisingly simple. Each 5-minute Training Exercise creates measurable improvements in your brain that are stabilized with on-going use. Benefits begin with the first session and grow over time. (We guarantee your satisfaction.)
Here’s how each Training Exercise helps your brain:
1Focus helps your brain engage beta waves to facilitate sharp, clear attention. Listen to Focus during the day to be clear and alert.
2Relax helps your brain engage theta and alpha waves for memory and insight. Listen to Relax at any time of the day or night to be calm and effective.
3Sleep engages the slow brain waves that help your brain transition into sleep, initiate cleaning and repair, and consolidate your memory and learning. Listen to Sleep before bed or in the middle of the night and set the stage for restful, restorative sleep.
4Breath uses patterned breathing to engage your restorative health-promoting, parasympathetic nervous system and build a foundation of wellbeing. Practice the Breath exercise any time of the day or night for rest and rejuvenation.
5Resilience tames the automatic fight-or-flight reaction in the base of your brain. Do the Resilience exercise any time of the day or night to reduce stress and handle challenges gracefully.
6Mindset enhances your ability to change automatic (often negative) patterns of thinking and feeling by building health-promoting pathways in the frontal lobes of your brain. Do the Mindset exercise at any time of the day or night to increase your happiness, health and productivity.
An Extensive Educational Audio Library
Ten in-depth audio lessons covering cutting-edge brain science and practical tools to improve your health. Topics include…
- Happiness and Your Brain
- Reduce Anxiety and Worry
- Exercise and Your Brain
- Your Brain and Your Immune System
- Relationships and Your Brain
- Brain Plasticity – the Good and the Bad
- Make Learning Easy
- Your Plan for Awesome Memory
- And more!
Personal Access to Dr. Jim Otis with Monthly Phone Calls
Get your questions answered — about BrainTime or anything brain-health related. Attend live or ask your questions in advance and have them answered on the call. (All calls are recorded and will be available for replay for BrainTime members.)
- Yes, I’d like to boost my brain and speed my healing!
Please enroll me as a BrainTime Member:
I know I will receive:
- Unlimited online access to 6 patented BrainTime training exercises for myself & my family
- The entire BrainTime Educational Audio Library
$29 / month
Doctor referral “Speed My Healing” reduced price
$24 / per month
Start BrainTime Now! I know my first month will be charged right away and subsequent months will be charged every 30 days. I may cancel my membership at any time with a simple email.
Build A Better Brain Today!Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Your Money Back!
Our guarantee: If you aren’t satisfied for any reason let us know in the the first 30 days and we will refund your payment in full.
Recommended by doctors on 4 continents!
What You Need to Know About Your Brain
Knowledge in the field of neuroscience is growing at an exponential rate, and with it, practical new ways to improve your health. Here are 3 of the most important things you should know about your brain.
- Your brain is the most important factor in your overall wellbeing – your greatest point of leverage. That’s because your brain affects more than you think. It has a huge impact on:
- Physical health and conditions as varied as insomnia, pain, inflammation and digestive problems.
- Every aspect of emotional health and conditions like anxiety, depression, and susceptibility to stress.
- Mental functions like attention and learning, memory, concentration, and productivity.
- Most problems in your brain are due to poor communication – the parts of your brain are OK, but they aren’t talking and cooperating.Take memory for example. It’s like a puzzle – you have to connect the pieces. When you see a friend on the street you recognize their face in the right brain, but you remember their name in the left brain. These pieces come together to form a memory by means of functional connections that turn on and off. If you recognize someone but can’t remember their name it’s because of poor coordination in your brain – the information is there but you can’t put it together until five minutes later when it pops into your mind.
- Timing is crucial. Messages are precisely timed or they don’t work. Brain cells dance together, moving in and out of synchrony. They accomplish one task and then move on to the next. If the timing is off, your brain doesn’t work.That’s where BrainTime comes in. These patent-pending sounds guide your brain to a healthy style of function. It’s the first and only program to directly improve your brain’s ability to send well-timed signals – the foundation of everything it does.
You Might Be Wondering:
“Do I need special equipment?”
You need an Internet connection through your computer or smartphone, and a simple set of headphones (any kind is fine). You can even purchase headphones from us in case you don’t already have them. It does not take any other special equipment, and our customer support team is here to help.
“Can I combine BrainTime with other types of treatment or therapy?”
Yes, BrainTime works well in combination with other treatment or therapy and can often help other programs get better results. BrainTime helps your brain learn new skills so it can make better use of tutoring, rehabilitation, and practicing new skills. It is OK to use with medication.
“How long until I see results?”
Benefits begin with the first session and grow over time. Each 5-minute session creates measurable improvements in your brain that are stabilized with on-going use. You get the best results when you listen regularly — 5 minutes two or more times a day.
Some people notice a change in the first day or two, and for others it takes longer. Most people identify significant benefits within a month of regular use.
“How is BrainTime different than game-based programs for my brain?”
Millions of people use programs based on games to improve their memory, attention, and processing speed. This type of training does yield results, but only for the particular skill being trained. The benefits from one game and skill don’t generalize to other skills or improve the functioning of your whole brain, the way BrainTime does.
Here’s the problem: games that train cognitive skills don’t go deep enough. Your brain controls every aspect of your life – physical, mental and emotional… not just your thinking. BrainTime supports the fundamental timing and connection mechanisms that help every part of your brain work better, not just a small section of your frontal cortex.
“How is BrainTime different than listening to programs designed to aid meditation and relaxation?”
While other programs suggest listening for 60 minutes, BrainTime gets great results in just 5 minutes, 2 times per day. But even more than that, other listening programs currently available aren’t natural to the brain, the way BrainTime is.
Listening programs that are designed to aid meditation often use binaural or isochronic tones hidden behind relaxing nature sounds. These programs are promoted as creating deep meditation states. The problem is, binaural or isochronic tones are steady beats that impose an unchanging rhythm which is not natural for your brain.
The rhythms in your brain are constantly shifting as different parts of your brain talk with each other. Your brain needs to shift every microsecond, and if it doesn’t shift, it doesn’t work well. BrainTime builds the flexibility your brain needs to work efficiently. The intermittent nature of BrainTime invites your brain to follow a lively, changing rhythm, rather than imposing an unnatural, steady beat. BrainTime is natural to the brain and pleasing to listen to. It creates fast, effective results, and we’ve demonstrated this over many years in a clinical setting.
“Will BrainTime work for me?”
BrainTime has helped more than a 1000 people, many of whom had not found success with other methods to improve sleep or other hard-to-treat conditions. Of course, every brain and every person is different, so we won’t know your exact results until you try it. (And there’s nothing to lose – we have a money-back guarantee!)
“Sounds great. Can I afford it?”
First consider the cost of doing nothing. Insufficient sleep is as detrimental as smoking for heart related deaths, it speeds the growth of cancer, and it’s a risk factor for Alzheimer’s and most other illnesses. You simply can’t put a price on the quality of your health – for you or your family. Even one night of poor sleep lowers your IQ the next day and reduces your productivity (and your earning potential!). One day of lost work from stress or unnecessary illness might cost $200 – $1000 depending on your job.
On the other hand, when you get consistent sleep, imagine how it will feel to…
- Look forward to bedtime, and then wake up ready to go
- Stay focused and work efficiently, so you don’t waste your time
- Tackle projects with enthusiasm rather than struggle to get by
- Have energy to enjoy friends and pursue your dreams
- Recover more quickly from troubling health problems
- Like most good things, this program will take time and money, but your health is worth it!
Still have questions?
Please don’t be shy. We’re here to help! Ask any question about BrainTime or the Sleep Well, Heal Well program, and we’ll get back to you.
You are very important to us. Once you submit a question, a knowledgeable member of the BrainTime team will contact you personally to answer your questions.