Sleep Well Heal Well™
New Hope for Insomnia
Poor sleep is annoying, but its also more serious than that. Just one night of poor sleep lowers your IQ and impairs your memory the next day. And chronic insomnia increases your risk for almost every disease including Alzhemer’s and heart disease.
Insomnia is serious, it’s common and it can be challenging to deal with because good sleep habits are often not enough, and sleep medications don’t give your brain what it really needs for good healthy sleep.
But now, thanks to new discoveries in neuroscience, you can easily create the conditions in your brain for great sleep! You can do this “drug free” from the comfort of your home with the Sleep Well, Heal Well™ program and proven BrainTime® technology.
Sleep Well, Heal Well™ is a 5-module educational program to supplement your BrainTime membership. The program is delivered through downloadable MP3 audio recordings, together with written summaries, exercises and instructions.
Module 1: Prepare Your Brain for Great Sleep
Set the stage for fast results by improving your brain’s ability to grow and change, thus creating the conditions for great sleep. This step is vital because your brain determines the quality of your sleep.
Module 2: Regulate Your Biological Rhythms
Learn how to:
- Choose the timing and type of meals and exercise to maximize your sleep
- Set up your room for optimal sleep and what to do if you wake in the middle of the night
- Arrange your daily schedule to balance sleep hormones
Module 3: Calm an Overactive Stress Response
Learn a series of exercises to:
- Build resilience to handle challenges gracefully by turning down the “fight or flight” response in the base of your brain
- Strengthen the “rest and digest” part of your brain that helps you sleep and heal
Module 4: Comfort Your Right Brain
Learn how to:
- Fall asleep satisfied with your day by using simple awareness techniques to soothe the right side of the brain
- Reduce anxiety (so you fall asleep more quickly) as you turn down the evolutionary, sub-conscious tendency to focus on danger
- Build the pathways in your brain that help you feel safe
Module 5: Empower Your Left Brain
In this module you learn how to:
- Fall asleep confident about tomorrow as you build the neurological substrate for self-assurance and effective action in the world
- Say goodbye to discouragement and depression that can prevent you from sleeping, with awareness exercises to strengthen the left side of your brain