- Lie awake when you’d rather be sleeping?
- Have difficulty enjoying your day because you’re tired?
- Do poorly at work because it is hard to concentrate?
- Feel frustrated with sleeping medications that don’t work or leave you groggy the next day?
Problems with sleep can be unpleasant and annoying, but they are actually more serious than you think. Lack of healthy, restful sleep puts you at increased risk for Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, weight gain and diabetes, premature aging, and more.
Even one night of poor sleep causes problems. It lowers your IQ the next day and impairs academic performance. Even more, it reduces your productivity and your ability to realize your full earning potential!
You’re not alone and it’s not your fault. Problems with sleep are epidemic. They affect 70 million people in the United States, and can be challenging to deal with.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You go to bed on time, but lie awake anyway, or wake before you’re ready.
- You’ve tried reducing coffee, eating well, exercising, and winding down in the evening, and still struggle to sleep
- You tried sleep medications, but they don’t work as well as you’d like.
Many people do everything right,
and they STILL have a hard time sleeping!
Until now, there haven’t been good solutions to deal with sleep issues. On average, sleep medications provide only 11 additional minutes of sleep each night. Worse, they frequently have side effects. They often leave you groggy the next day and should not be used if you are 65 or older.
If you suffer poor sleep no matter what you do and STILL HAVE A HARD TIME SLEEPING, it might be that detrimental changes in your brain are keeping you awake.
If that is the case…
You won’t get the sleep you need
until you give your BRAIN a boost.
Your brain is the foundation of your physical, mental and emotional health. The quality of your brain controls the quality of your sleep.
Thanks to new discoveries in neuroscience, you can create the conditions in your brain for great sleep (while improving other aspects of your health as well). Even better, you can do this “drug free” from the comfort of your home in as little as ten minutes a day.
For years it took 20-30 minutes to fall asleep. Now I fall asleep in 5 minutes – faster than my husband! It used to be the other way around.”
San Ramon, CA
I had a hard time sleeping for 12 years. Now I fall asleep quickly, I sleep well, I get a solid 8-9 hours, and I wake up fresh and energized. What a joy!”
BrainTime has helped more than 1000 people to enjoy the sleep they need. It is incredibly easy to use, and has been proven to improve sleep, reduce stress, and boost your energy, fast!
We’re excited to show you this simple, cutting-edge technology that will enhance your brain in just minutes a day. And when your brain works well you…
- Think clearly and work efficiently
- Sleep deeply and wake up rested
- Possess radiant health, heal quickly and have great energy
- Are able to stay present with family and friends – even in tough situations
- Enjoy a baseline of happiness that fosters success
The Story of BrainTime
The path to BrainTime began for Dr. Jim Otis when his first wife had a brain injury and couldn’t talk. She eventually recovered, but her recovery was slower than they had hoped. The experience inspired Dr. Otis to learn about the revolutionary field of brain “plasticity” – how the brain changes and grows.
Dr. Otis studied with the best teachers in the world and achieved board certification and fellowship in the field of Functional Neurology. He developed BrainTime for brain injury patients, but soon discovered that it helped the general population to improve sleep, build resilience to stress, and spur greater happiness and productivity. BrainTime worked for people of all ages with a wide variety of conditions, from children to seniors, from people with serious conditions to those who simply wanted to improve their performance.
People told their friends, and doctors began recommending BrainTime to their patients for previously hard to treat conditions such as stress, insomnia, ADHD and learning disabilities, and recovery from brain injuries and strokes. Now we are making it available directly to the public.
I recommend BrainTime® as a simple and inexpensive solution for problems with sleep.”
Dr. Ellie Campbell, MS, DO, FAAFP, ABIHM
I recommend BrainTime as stress management for my patients. They tell me it’s easy to use and they feel calmer immediately.”
Dr. Suzie Vlcek Lee
More than 1000 people have found that using BrainTime for 10 minutes a day:
- Improves physical, mental and emotional health
- Creates a smooth transition from waking to sleeping and back again
- Increases your capacity to learn, grow, and acquire new skills
- Builds healthy neural pathways and enhances communication between the different parts of your brain
- Generates resilience – your ability to respond to challenges and stress
- Strengthens and balances the autonomic nervous system
- Boosts concentration, memory, and productivity
- Guides your brain into a healthy style of functioning, so it works better!
To use BrainTime, you simply listen through headphones to scientifically-timed sounds that exercise your brain and guide it to healthier function. It’s easy and effective.
Benefits begin with the first session and grow over time. For best results, listen for 5 minutes two or more times a day. Each 5 minute session creates measurable improvements in your brain that are stabilized with on-going use.
BrainTime® helps me manage the stress of menopause. My sleep improved the first day!”
Auckland, New Zealand
We all use BrainTime. Mornings are smoother and I’m more organized.”
Watch our 2-minute video about the BrainTime difference!
Join our monthly membership program.
Your BrainTime Membership includes:
- Unlimited online access to BrainTime®, available day and night for you and your family
- Educational Audio Library with lessons about cutting-edge brain science and practical ways to improve your health
- Personal access to Dr. Jim Otis, with monthly “Q & A” phone calls
- Easy-to-use technology, requiring only a set of headphones and an internet connection (mobile device enabled!)
- No long-term commitments or contracts
How the BrainTime Program works:
Training Exercises to Enhance Your Brain
The BrainTime Program features six training exercises to address your specific needs and interests. You listen through headphones for 5 minutes, two or more times a day, to patent-pending, scientifically-designed sounds that guide your brain to a healthy style of function. These natural sounds are pleasant and non-intrusive.
To hear a sample, click below:
(Note: The actual BrainTime sounds are delivered in stereo as you listen through a basic set of headphones so they help to connect the right and left sides of your brain. The sounds on this page are modified and delivered without stereo, but they give you a sense of the BrainTime experience.)
It is surprisingly simple. Each 5-minute Training Exercise creates measurable improvements in your brain that are stabilized with on-going use. Benefits begin with the first session and grow over time.
Here’s how each Training Exercise helps your brain:
1Focus helps your brain engage beta waves to facilitate sharp, clear attention. Listen to Focus during the day to be clear and alert.
2Relax helps your brain engage theta and alpha waves for memory and insight. Listen to Relax at any time of the day or night to be calm and effective.
3Sleep engages the slow brain waves that help your brain transition into sleep, initiate cleaning and repair, and consolidate your memory and learning. Listen to Sleep before bed or in the middle of the night and set the stage for restful, restorative sleep.
4Breath uses patterned breathing to engage your restorative health-promoting, parasympathetic nervous system and build a foundation of wellbeing. Practice the Breath exercise any time of the day or night for rest and rejuvenation.
5Resilience tames the automatic fight-or-flight reaction in the base of your brain. Do the Resilience exercise any time of the day or night to reduce stress and handle challenges gracefully.
6Mindset enhances your ability to change automatic (often negative) patterns of thinking and feeling by building health-promoting pathways in the frontal lobes of your brain. Do the Mindset exercise at any time of the day or night to increase your happiness, health and productivity.
An Extensive Educational Audio Library
Ten in-depth audio lessons covering cutting-edge brain science and practical tools to improve your health. Topics include…
- Happiness and Your Brain
- Reduce Anxiety and Worry
- Exercise and Your Brain
- Your Brain and Your Immune System
- Relationships and Your Brain
- Brain Plasticity – the Good and the Bad
- Make Learning Easy
- Your Plan for Awesome Memory
- And more!
Personal Access to Dr. Jim Otis with Monthly Phone Calls
Get your questions answered — about BrainTime or anything brain-health related. Attend live or ask your questions in advance and have them answered on the call. (All calls are recorded and will be available for replay for BrainTime members.)
The week I began BrainTime was a turning point. It helps me feel centered and effective with my son, and get things done at work. What a gift.”
I can put things in perspective and problems don’t feel like the end of the world.”
What You Need to Know About Your Brain
Knowledge in the field of neuroscience is growing at an exponential rate, and with it, practical new ways to improve your health. Here are 3 of the most important things you should know about your brain.
- Your brain is the most important factor in your overall wellbeing – your greatest point of leverage. That’s because your brain affects more than you think. It has a huge impact on:
- Physical health and conditions as varied as insomnia, pain, inflammation and digestive problems.
- Every aspect of emotional health and conditions like anxiety, depression, and susceptibility to stress.
- Mental functions like attention and learning, memory, concentration, and productivity.
- Most problems in your brain are due to poor communication – the parts of your brain are OK, but they aren’t talking and cooperating.Take memory for example. It’s like a puzzle – you have to connect the pieces. When you see a friend on the street you recognize their face in the right brain, but you remember their name in the left brain. These pieces come together to form a memory by means of functional connections that turn on and off. If you recognize someone but can’t remember their name it’s because of poor coordination in your brain – the information is there but you can’t put it together until five minutes later when it pops into your mind.
- Timing is crucial. Messages are precisely timed or they don’t work. Brain cells dance together, moving in and out of synchrony. They accomplish one task and then move on to the next. If the timing is off, your brain doesn’t work.That’s where BrainTime comes in. These patent-pending sounds guide your brain to a healthy style of function. It’s the first and only program to directly improve your brain’s ability to send well-timed signals – the foundation of everything it does.
You Might Be Wondering:
“Do I need special equipment?”
You need an Internet connection through your computer or smartphone, and a simple set of headphones (any kind is fine). You can even purchase headphones from us in case you don’t already have them. It does not take any other special equipment, and our customer support team is here to help.
“Can I combine BrainTime with other types of treatment or therapy?”
Yes, BrainTime works well in combination with other treatment or therapy and can often help other programs get better results. BrainTime helps your brain learn new skills so it can make better use of tutoring, rehabilitation, and practicing new skills. It is OK to use with medication.
“How long until I see results?”
Benefits begin with the first session and grow over time. Each 5-minute session creates measurable improvements in your brain that are stabilized with on-going use. You get the best results when you listen regularly — 5 minutes two or more times a day.
Some people notice a change in the first day or two, and for others it takes longer. Most people identify significant benefits within a month of regular use.
“How is BrainTime different than game-based programs for my brain?”
Millions of people use programs based on games to improve their memory, attention, and processing speed. This type of training does yield results, but only for the particular skill being trained. The benefits from one game and skill don’t generalize to other skills or improve the functioning of your whole brain, the way BrainTime does.
Here’s the problem: games that train cognitive skills don’t go deep enough. Your brain controls every aspect of your life – physical, mental and emotional… not just your thinking. BrainTime supports the fundamental timing and connection mechanisms that help every part of your brain work better, not just a small section of your frontal cortex.
“How is BrainTime different than listening to programs designed to aid meditation and relaxation?”
While other programs suggest listening for 60 minutes, BrainTime gets great results in just 5 minutes, 2 times per day. But even more than that, other listening programs currently available aren’t natural to the brain, the way BrainTime is.
Listening programs that are designed to aid meditation often use binaural or isochronic tones hidden behind relaxing nature sounds. These programs are promoted as creating deep meditation states. The problem is, binaural or isochronic tones are steady beats that impose an unchanging rhythm which is not natural for your brain.
The rhythms in your brain are constantly shifting as different parts of your brain talk with each other. Your brain needs to shift every microsecond, and if it doesn’t shift, it doesn’t work well. BrainTime builds the flexibility your brain needs to work efficiently. The intermittent nature of BrainTime invites your brain to follow a lively, changing rhythm, rather than imposing an unnatural, steady beat. BrainTime is natural to the brain and pleasing to listen to. It creates fast, effective results, and we’ve demonstrated this over many years in a clinical setting.
“Will BrainTime work for me?”
BrainTime has helped more than a 1000 people, many of whom had not found success with other methods to improve sleep or other hard-to-treat conditions. Of course, every brain and every person is different, so we won’t know your exact results until you try it. (And there’s nothing to lose – we have a money-back guarantee!)
“Sounds great. Can I afford it?”
First consider the cost of doing nothing.
Insufficient sleep is as detrimental as smoking for heart related deaths, it speeds the growth of cancer, and it’s a risk factor for Alzheimer’s and most other illnesses. You simply can’t put a price on the quality of your health – for you or your family.
Even one night of poor sleep lowers your IQ the next day and reduces your productivity (and your earning potential!). One day of lost work from stress or unnecessary illness might cost $200 – $1000 depending on your job.
On the other hand, when you get consistent sleep, imagine how it will feel to…
- Look forward to bedtime, and then wake up ready to go
- Stay focused and work efficiently, so you don’t waste your time
- Tackle projects with enthusiasm rather than struggle to get by
- Have energy to enjoy friends and pursue your dreams
- Recover more quickly from troubling health problems
- Like most good things, this program will take time and money, but your health is worth it!
I had difficulty sleeping for 15 years and BrainTime helped right away. Now I have more energy. I don’t need the afternoon nap and I can see patients in the afternoon.”
Dr. Andrew Calder
Auckland, New Zealand
I’m sleeping deeper and I’m not waking up as often. My body is soaking in the sleep and I feel better.”
San Francisco, CA
- Yes, I’m ready for great sleep and robust health!
Please start my BrainTime subscription:
I know I will receive:
- Unlimited online access to 6 patented BrainTime exercises for myself & my family
- The entire BrainTime Educational Audio Library
- A live monthly Question and Answer Call with Dr. Otis (and access to the recording)
$29 / per month
Start my membership now!
I know my first month will be charged right away and subsequent months will be charged every 30 days. I may cancel my membership at any time on the BrainTime website or with a simple email.
Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Your Money Back!Our guarantee: If you aren’t satisfied for any reason let us know in the the first 30 days and we will refund your payment in full.
I tried sleep medication, massage, diet, and exercise, and nothing helped. BrainTime is very helpful. Now I fall asleep faster and if I wake up in the middle of the night it is easier to get back to sleep.
I have more clarity and focus. I lowered my golf handicap 6 strokes in 7 months – at age 86!”
I had sleep issues for quite some time, but now that I’m in menopause the problem is worse. I started BrainTime® about a month ago and now I’m sleeping like I did when I was young.
I suffered severe insomnia and anxiety for three years when I came off anti-depressants much too quickly. My alternative doctor pointed me to Braintime. My sleep improved significantly in a few months and it’s still sound and restful.”
You are very important to us. Once you submit a question, a knowledgeable member of the BrainTime team will contact you personally to answer your questions.
My short term memory has increased in leaps and bounds and my moods and sleep patterns have improved tremendously.”
Dr. Brian Faul
George, Western Cape
I’m less overwhelmed and I’m getting more done. It’s easier and I’m a lot more productive!”