How To Use BrainTime®
- Plan to listen to two or more of the trainings each day, one or more in the AM and one or more in the PM.
- Use a set of headphones. They don’t have to be fancy but you need to hear different sounds in each ear.
- Orient your headphones.
- Make sure you hear the sounds for your right and left ears in the correct ear.
- Use the “Headphone Orientation” test at the top of the training page.
- Listen with a low volume, just loud enough to hear the training comfortably.
- Select your desired training and click on the playbar.
- Sit quietly and close your eyes while you listen to the trainings. (You can customize the length of play – see the FAQs to learn how.)
- To learn more, read our FAQs and be sure to watch the welcome video, “How to Use BrainTime.”
HOW TO GET THE BEST RESULTS
HOW TO USE BRAINTIME®
What to Expect:
- BrainTime should be a pleasant experience. If you feel agitated or uncomfortable in any way, reduce your listening time to one minute or less.
- You might notice fast, immediate results as the existing connections in your brain begin to work better.
- You will probably notice gradual improvement over the course of a month as you grow new health-promoting connections in your brain.