80% of New Year’s Resolutions Fail!
It’s not because your resolutions aren’t important, you’re lazy, don’t have enough willpower, or your goals aren’t SMART. There’s a more fundamental underlying reason that 80% of your New Year’s resolutions fail.
Do you want to go to the gym more, or eat more vegetables and fewer desserts? Did you make resolutions like these last year, and did you succeed? What’s going to be different this year
It’s important for you to succeed. Your lifestyle (especially how well you handle stress and how well you sleep) affect all ten of your 10 most likely causes of death. You don’t want to suffer dementia in the last years of your life, or suffer a medical emergency that might have been prevented by a healthier lifestyle.
Resolutions fail if you rely on willpower, because willpower isn’t enough.
To keep your resolutions in the face of life’s challenges
you need flexible thinking and an open heart.
You need a well-functioning brain.
A healthy brain throws off stress and finds loving, creative solutions to problems that might otherwise knock you off track. If you strengthen your brain it will benefit you ten-fold!
You CAN strengthen your brain and assure success with your New Year’s resolutions. Here’s how…
Join the BrainTime Revolution
It’s easy, it’s fast, and it’s guaranteed.
You listen with headphones to gentle sounds that optimize the timing in your brain, so your brain functions easily and automatically to support your health and wellbeing.
As your brain works better you…
- Think clearly and work efficiently
- Sleep deeply and wake up rested
- Possess radiant health, heal quickly and have great energy
- Are able to stay present with family and friends – even in tough situations
All it takes is 5 minutes, two or more times a day. The benefits start with the first session and grow over time.
We all use BrainTime®. Mornings are smoother and I’m more organized.”
My short term memory has increased in leaps and bounds and my moods and sleep patterns have improved tremendously.”
Dr. Brian Faul
George, Western Cape South Africa
BrainTime® gives clarity and supports my spiritual practice.”
San Francisco, CA
I have more clarity and focus. I lowered my golf handicap 6 strokes in 7 months – at age 86!”
My son is more cooperative and confident. He’s making new friends and his grades have improved.”
San Francisco, CA
I had difficulty sleeping for 15 years and BrainTime helped right away. Now I have more energy. I don’t need the afternoon nap”
Dr. Andrew Calder
Auckland, New Zealand
Watch our 2-minute video about the BrainTime® difference
Join our monthly membership program.
Your BrainTime® Membership includes:
Your BrainTime Membership includes:
- Unlimited online access to BrainTime®, available day and night for you and your family
- Educational Audio Library with lessons about cutting-edge brain science and practical ways to improve your health
- Personal access to Dr. Jim Otis, with monthly “Q & A” phone calls
- Patented, Easy-to-use technology, requiring only a set of headphones and an internet connection (mobile device enabled!)
- No long-term commitments or contracts
Access To An Extensive Educational Audio Library
Ten in-depth audio lessons covering cutting-edge brain science and practical tools to improve your health. Topics include…
- Happiness and Your Brain
- Reduce Anxiety and Worry
- Exercise and Your Brain
- Your Brain and Your Immune System
- Relationships and Your Brain
- Brain Plasticity – the Good and the Bad
- Make Learning Easy
- Your Plan for Awesome Memory
- And more!
Personal Access to Dr. Jim Otis with Monthly Phone Calls
Get your questions answered — about BrainTime or anything brain-health related. Attend live or ask your questions in advance and have them answered on the call. (All calls are recorded and will be available for replay for BrainTime members.)
How the BrainTime Program works:
Training Exercises to Enhance Your Brain
The BrainTime Program features six training exercises to address your specific needs and interests. You listen through headphones for 5 minutes, two or more times a day, to patent-pending, scientifically-designed sounds that guide your brain to a healthy style of function. The sounds are pleasant and mirror the patterns of activity that occur naturally in a well-functioning brain.
To hear a sample, click below:
(Note: The actual BrainTime sounds are delivered in stereo as you listen through a basic set of headphones so they help to connect the right and left sides of your brain. The sounds on this page are modified and delivered without stereo, but they give you a sense of the BrainTime experience.)
It is surprisingly simple. Each 5-minute Training Exercise creates measurable improvements in your brain that are stabilized with on-going use. Benefits begin with the first session and grow over time. (We guarantee your satisfaction.)
Here’s how each Training Exercise helps your brain:
1Focus helps your brain engage beta waves to facilitate sharp, clear attention. Listen to Focus during the day to be clear and alert.
2Relax helps your brain engage theta and alpha waves for memory and insight. Listen to Relax at any time of the day or night to be calm and effective.
3Sleep engages the slow brain waves that help your brain transition into sleep, initiate cleaning and repair, and consolidate your memory and learning. Listen to Sleep before bed or in the middle of the night and set the stage for restful, restorative sleep.
4Breath uses patterned breathing to engage your restorative health-promoting, parasympathetic nervous system and build a foundation of wellbeing. Practice the Breath exercise any time of the day or night for rest and rejuvenation.
5Resilience tames the automatic fight-or-flight reaction in the base of your brain. Do the Resilience exercise any time of the day or night to reduce stress and handle challenges gracefully.
6Mindset enhances your ability to change automatic (often negative) patterns of thinking and feeling by building health-promoting pathways in the frontal lobes of your brain. Do the Mindset exercise at any time of the day or night to increase your happiness, health and productivity.
I recommend BrainTime as stress management for my patients. They tell me it’s easy to use and they feel calmer immediately.”
Dr. Suzie Vlcek Lee
I recommend BrainTime® as a simple and inexpensive solution for problems with sleep.”
Dr. Ellie Campbell, MS, DO, FAAFP, ABIHM
- Yes, I’d like 45 days of BrainTime® at no charge
- so I can enjoy a great start for 2019!
I know I will receive:
- Unlimited online access to six BrainTime® trainings for myself and my family to boost my brain whenever I want
- Access to the BrainTime Audio Library with lessons about cutting-edge brain science and practical ways to improve my health
- No long-term commitments or contracts
45 days free then just $29 per month
Offer available until January 14th, 9PM Pacific Time
Start my membership now!
I know the first 45 days are free and continuing membership is charged every 30 days.
I may cancel my membership at any time in my member’s area or with a simple email.
What You Need to Know About Your Brain
Knowledge in the field of neuroscience is growing at an exponential rate, and with it, practical new ways to improve your health. Here are 3 of the most important things you should know about your brain.
- Your brain is the most important factor in your overall wellbeing – your greatest point of leverage. That’s because your brain affects more than you think. It has a huge impact on:
- Physical health and conditions as varied as insomnia, pain, inflammation and digestive problems.
- Every aspect of emotional health and conditions like anxiety, depression, and susceptibility to stress.
- Mental functions like attention and learning, memory, concentration, and productivity.
- Most problems in your brain are due to poor communication – the parts of your brain are OK, but they aren’t talking and cooperating.Take memory for example. It’s like a puzzle – you have to connect the pieces. When you see a friend on the street you recognize their face in the right brain, but you remember their name in the left brain. These pieces come together to form a memory by means of functional connections that turn on and off. If you recognize someone but can’t remember their name it’s because of poor coordination in your brain – the information is there but you can’t put it together until five minutes later when it pops into your mind.
- Timing is crucial. Messages are precisely timed or they don’t work. Brain cells dance together, moving in and out of synchrony. They accomplish one task and then move on to the next. If the timing is off, your brain doesn’t work.That’s where BrainTime comes in. These patent-pending sounds guide your brain to a healthy style of function. It’s the first and only program to directly improve your brain’s ability to send well-timed signals – the foundation of everything it does.
You Might Be Wondering:
“Do I need special equipment?”
You need an Internet connection through your computer or smartphone, and a simple set of headphones (any kind is fine). You can even purchase headphones from us in case you don’t already have them. It does not take any other special equipment, and our customer support team is here to help.
“Can I combine BrainTime with other types of treatment or therapy?”
Yes, BrainTime works well in combination with other treatment or therapy and can often help other programs get better results. BrainTime helps your brain learn new skills so it can make better use of tutoring, rehabilitation, and practicing new skills. It is OK to use with medication.
“How long until I see results?”
Benefits begin with the first session and grow over time. Each 5-minute session creates measurable improvements in your brain that are stabilized with on-going use. You get the best results when you listen regularly — 5 minutes two or more times a day.
Some people notice a change in the first day or two, and for others it takes longer. Most people identify significant benefits within a month of regular use.
“How is BrainTime different than game-based programs for my brain?”
Millions of people use programs based on games to improve their memory, attention, and processing speed. This type of training does yield results, but only for the particular skill being trained. The benefits from one game and skill don’t generalize to other skills or improve the functioning of your whole brain, the way BrainTime does.
Here’s the problem: games that train cognitive skills don’t go deep enough. Your brain controls every aspect of your life – physical, mental and emotional… not just your thinking. BrainTime supports the fundamental timing and connection mechanisms that help every part of your brain work better, not just a small section of your frontal cortex.
“How is BrainTime different than listening to programs designed to aid meditation and relaxation?”
While other programs suggest listening for 60 minutes, BrainTime gets great results in just 5 minutes, 2 times per day. But even more than that, other listening programs currently available aren’t natural to the brain, the way BrainTime is.
Listening programs that are designed to aid meditation often use binaural or isochronic tones hidden behind relaxing nature sounds. These programs are promoted as creating deep meditation states. The problem is, binaural or isochronic tones are steady beats that impose an unchanging rhythm which is not natural for your brain.
The rhythms in your brain are constantly shifting as different parts of your brain talk with each other. Your brain needs to shift every microsecond, and if it doesn’t shift, it doesn’t work well. BrainTime builds the flexibility your brain needs to work efficiently. The intermittent nature of BrainTime invites your brain to follow a lively, changing rhythm, rather than imposing an unnatural, steady beat. BrainTime is natural to the brain and pleasing to listen to. It creates fast, effective results, and we’ve demonstrated this over many years in a clinical setting.
“Will BrainTime work for me?”
BrainTime has helped more than a 1000 people, many of whom had not found success with other methods to improve sleep or other hard-to-treat conditions. Of course, every brain and every person is different, so we won’t know your exact results until you try it. (And there’s nothing to lose – we have a money-back guarantee!)
“Sounds great. Can I afford it?”
First consider the cost of doing nothing.
Insufficient sleep is as detrimental as smoking for heart related deaths, it speeds the growth of cancer, and it’s a risk factor for Alzheimer’s and most other illnesses. You simply can’t put a price on the quality of your health – for you or your family.
Even one night of poor sleep lowers your IQ the next day and reduces your productivity (and your earning potential!). One day of lost work from stress or unnecessary illness might cost $200 – $1000 depending on your job.
On the other hand, when you get consistent sleep, imagine how it will feel to…
- Look forward to bedtime, and then wake up ready to go
- Stay focused and work efficiently, so you don’t waste your time
- Tackle projects with enthusiasm rather than struggle to get by
- Have energy to enjoy friends and pursue your dreams
- Recover more quickly from troubling health problems
- Like most good things, this program will take time and money, but your health is worth it!
You are very important to us. Once you submit a question, a knowledgeable member of the BrainTime team will contact you personally to answer your questions.
For years it took 20-30 minutes to fall asleep. Now I fall asleep in 5 minutes – faster than my husband! It used to be the other way around.”
San Ramon, CA
I’ve always had trouble with sleep, even as a child. When I listen to BrainTime before bed, I fall asleep more easily and I’m less likely to wake up in the middle of the night.”
I had a hard time sleeping for 12 years. Now I fall asleep quickly, I sleep well, I get a solid 8-9 hours, and I wake up fresh and energized. What a joy!”
I’ve had trouble falling asleep since early childhood and when I wake up during the night it takes hours to return to sleep. Once I started BrainTime I fall asleep within moments and stay asleep for several hours.”