Develop and Implement a Personal,
Practical, Scientific Plan to Protect and
Strengthen Your Memory in 7 Weeks or Less
- Are you a proactive, health-motivated person who wants to take active steps to improve your health?
- Do you come from a family with a history of Alzheimers or Parkinson’s Disease and you’re worried you might follow the same path?
- Do you have any symptoms of early brain decline, such as losing words more often than you used to or walking into a room and forgetting why you came?
If yes, then even if you are decades from Alzheimers, your cognitive function might be starting to decline now.
Cognitive decline is becoming more common.
The human brain is vulnerable to the onslaught of modern life, and currently…
One in six women and one in ten men who live past the age of 55 will develop dementia, and the rate is increasing.
And it’s not just the individual who suffers – it’s their family as well. It can be very difficult to care for someone with dementia, and very expensive.
Because of this…
You want to stop cognitive decline before it develops!
But here’s something you need to understand…
As a result…
Most people go through life with a slow, progressive decline of their brain function and memory.
Their doctors don’t recognize these symptoms for what they are, as an early sign of degeneration that can be stopped or reversed.
Instead they say it’s a normal part of aging.
“You’re just getting older.”
Yes, degeneration and decline are common, but they are not normal!
But there is good news in all of this.
If you know what to look for, and you know what to do…
You can halt cognitive decline starting right now!
The good news is… your brain is highly responsive to the right strategies to improve its health and its function.
Especially if you take action promptly while you still have good leverage.
The longer you wait, the more difficult it is to address cognitive decline.
By the time someone reaches the stage of obvious dementia, the outlook is poor, even with the best strategies.
Don’t jump into a one-size-fits-all brain health program and expect great results.
You need to identify the particular mechanisms that are stressing your brain, and create a strategy that is appropriate for you.
Genetics affect your health and longevity…
If your parents had Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, or some other disease, then you have an increased risk for that disease as well.
Yes, genetics are important, but one thing is abundantly clear.
Your lifestyle makes the biggest difference.
- Your diet
- Your sleep?
- Your exercise
- Your social life
- Your level of engagement and mental stimulation
So where do you start?
Where do you start and which studies apply most to you?
The studies with the best results for preventing or reversing mental decline have two things in common.
- They are personalized.
- They address multiple factors.
Brain degeneration is a complex process. There are lots of contributing factors and you need to address them all.
Introducing the Cognitive Health Action Plan
You need a concise, practical, personalized, and scientific plan to protect your brain.
That’s why I’m offering a five-part course called the Cognitive Health Action Plan.
I’ll tell you more about the course, but first let me introduce myself.
I’m Dr. Jim Otis.
I’ve helped thousands of people over the last 42 years recover from brain-related conditions like concussions, strokes and cognitive decline, both in my private practice, and around the world with my invention called BrainTime®.
I have provided continuing education for hundreds of healthcare practitioners, I’ve trained doctors on five continents, and given public education courses and events.
It has been satisfying work.
But as I get older (currently age 69) it has been hard to see so many people struggle with their brain function, shrinking their current life and dimming their future.
Most people just don’t know what to do.
That’s why I want to help you create a personal, practical, science based plan to protect your brain and enhance your memory.
Why take the Cognitive Health Action Plan course?
* Design a personal, scientifically-based plan to protect your brain so you remain clear and active, doing what you love, for the rest of your life.
* I’ll teach you simple concepts and a step-by-step process to improve your cognitive function so that…
* By the end of the course you’ll be taking effective action to enhance and protect your memory and clarity.
Imagine the feeling of empowerment that comes with being proactive!
You’ll be taking well-planned steps to insure a future in which you:
- Pursue your passions…
- Enjoy (and remember!) time with your family and friends, and…
- Leave the world a better place.
Outline of the Course
The Cognitive Health Action Plan includes five powerful modules delivered over seven weeks.
1. Boost Your Brain: Help your brain change, grow,
- Understand the ongoing balance between breakdown and growth in your brain, and shift the balance in a healthy direction.
- Gather the knowledge you need to plan your cognitive health action strategy.
- Take immediate, high-leverage action to protect your brain and maintain your memory.
2. Heal Your Brain: Ensure good sleep to restore your brain.
- Understand the two-way cycle between brain health and sleep.
- Build flexibility in your brain to fall asleep, stay asleep, and wake up refreshed.
- Create the conditions in your body that support great sleep.
3. Strengthen Your Brain: Determine the best exercises for your particular condition.
- Identify which parts of your brain you most need to exercise.
- Determine the best type and intensity of exercise for your particular situation.
- Learn how to gauge when you’ve done too much and when it’s good to keep going.
4. Feed Your Brain: Identify the best diet to support your memory and clarity.
- Identify the type of diet that is best for you (and which is worst).
- Learn which nutritional supplements are likely to work best for your condition.
- Understand four easy-to-get, inexpensive lab tests to inform the diet and supplements that will be most important for you.
5. Protect Your Brain: Recognize and remove stress and toxins.
- Learn how to clear toxins and resolve stress on a daily basis.
- Understand how to build five types of resilience to improve your health.
- Recognize infections, environmental toxins, and emotional trauma that drain your health, clarity and enjoyment of life.
Here’s what you get with the
Cognitive Health Action Plan:
• Five group training sessions (60-90 minutes each)
- Learn the most important, concise, and practical information you need to protect your brain and maintain your memory.
- Relax and feel confident learning from a practicing physician with 41 years of experience and the ability to condense complex knowledge into practical steps that work in real life.
• Five group coaching sessions (45-60 minutes each)
- You’ll have a dedicated time each week to ask questions about your personal situation, clear up confusion, and stay on track to achieve your goals
- Coaching groups are limited to 30 people to ensure personal attention
• Five implementation action guides.
- Easy-to-follow documents that summarize key points and guide you through the steps of creating your Cognitive Health Action Plan.
• Replays of of the Training and Coaching calls:
- You won’t miss anything if you can’t make it live.
- Listen to replays of the training and coaching calls whenever and as often as you would like.
- If you cannot attend live, you can ask your questions in advance and listen to the answers later at your convenience.
What’s different about the
Cognitive Health Action Plan?
The Cognitive Health Action Plan is:
- Personalized: The plan is based on your needs, your brain, and your situation.
- Strategic: You won’t try to do it all, only the things that are the most important for you.
- Based on action: I support you with coaching, and reward you with action points as you get things done.
Monday, June 26, 11-12:30 Pacific – Training
Thursday, June 29, 11-12:30 Pacific – Coaching
Thursday, July 6, 11-12:30 Pacific – Coaching
Thursday, July 13, 11-12:30 Pacific – Coaching
Thursday, July 20: integration week, no training
Thursday, July 27, 11-12:30 Pacific – Coaching
Thursday, August 3, 11-12:30 Pacific – Coaching
I’m Starting to Feel Normal Again
Dale (not his real name) is an 81-year-old former army captain, who still enjoys lifting weights and taking daily walks or runs.
But 5 years ago, he started having trouble following conversations and remembering where he put things. His thinking slowed and he found himself stuck in a depressed mood much of the time.
Dale has had trouble with varicose veins and double vision in recent years, but otherwise he is healthy and doesn’t take any medication.
He was worried he wouldn’t be able to do things he loves. He needed his wife to help him with some basic things, and he did not want to be a burden.
So he was thrilled when he heard about BrainTime and decided to give it a try. His memory improved by 20%! And when he followed the Cognitive Health Action Plan, his memory, clarity and mood improved even more.
Now, his sleep has improved dramatically. He can follow conversations more easily and he feels like he is getting back to his old self. He isn’t down as often or stuck in a bad mood. He no longer needs help finding his keys, and he memorized four new pieces for a recent piano performance!
And, we’re adding three bonuses to super-charge your results with the Cognitive Health Action Plan:
Three Months of BrainTime ($97 Value)
This is a wonderful addition to the program because BrainTime will help you get better, faster results with the exercises and lifestyle changes that support your brain.
You can do less and accomplish more!
Doctors on five continents recommend BrainTime to support their patients.
I recommend BrainTime as stress management for my patients. They tell me it’s easy to use and they feel calmer immediately.
Dr. Suzie Vlcek Lee Alameda, CA
I recommend BrainTime® as a simple and inexpensive solution for problems with sleep.
I had difficulty sleeping for 15 years and BrainTime helped right away. Now I have more energy. I don’t need the afternoon nap.
Dr. Andrew Calder Auckland, New Zealand
My short term memory has increased in leaps and bounds and my moods and sleep patterns have improved tremendously.
Dr. Brian Faul George, Western Cape, South Africa
Cambridge Brain Sciences Cognitive
The Cambridge Brain Science Cognitive Assessment Panel is used by healthcare providers and researchers around the world to obtain reliable and clinically-helpful cognitive assessments.
This at-home panel takes less than 30 minutes to assess cognitive capacities like memory, attention, and reasoning…and we use that information to tailor your action plan and get the best results.
When you take this assessment before the course and then again after, you can track your progress and demonstrate your improvement to yourself and to your doctor.
These tests are usually priced at more than $360, but we were able to get a group discount and offer them as a bonus for this course!
Lifestyle and Metabolic Brain Health
We will use the following assessments to design your Cognitive Action Plan:
- Brain Region Localization Form
- Metabolic Assessment Form
- Perceived Stress Scale
- Resilience Checklist
Yes! I’m Determined to Protect my Brain and
Prevent or Reverse Cognitive Decline
Please register me for the Cognitive Health Action Plan course!
I know I will receive:
- Access to five live training calls and five live coaching calls.
- Access to replays of each training and coaching call so I can review the material as often as I want
- Implementation action guides for each module to summarize key points and outline my next steps
- Three month complimentary membership in BrainTime ($97 value)
- Cambridge Brain Sciences Cognitive Assessment Panel ($360 value)
- Comprehensive, scientifically-validated assessments to track my progress and document my improvement ($360 value)
- Comprehensive Brain Health Assessment Package ($147 value)
Total value – $1,104
Time limited special offer – $495
Peace of Mind Guarantee
Simply give the course a fair chance by completing the first module. Attend the training and coaching calls or listen to the replays, then complete the Module 1 Assessments and Implementation Action Guide.
If after completing Module 1 you don’t think this course is a fit for you, just let us know by sending your completed materials to email@example.com before the start of Module 3.
We’ll refund your payment in full.
You might still be wondering…
How much time will the course take?
Set aside 3 hours per module for class time and allow another 1-2 hours for doing the exercises and creating your plan. By the end of the course you’ll be implementing the most effective plan possible for your situation and schedule.
What technology do I need?
The calls will be held on zoom. This program will work for you if you can handle the tech involved with an online course like opening emails, getting on zoom, and accessing your replays. You will need access to a tablet or laptop for your Creyos assessment.
What happens if I can’t make a class?
All the training and coaching calls will be recorded. We’ll send you an email with the link to access the replay after each call.
“Can I do this?”
I’ve helped hundreds of people through this process, and I expect that for you the answer is almost surely a yes.
I’ve sorted the research and made the course as easy and effective as possible so you get the best results with the least effort. And I’ll guide you and support you on the weekly coaching calls.
And now a question for you… if you don’t do this now, when will you do it? The chances are it won’t get easier, and in fact, it will likely be harder.
I hope you join us!
“My Conversations are Easier Now!”
I don’t get stuck on words the way I used to. When I think of something the words come faster. My conversations are easier, it helps my social life, and my work life as well.
Doris Black, age 76
Walnut Creek, CA
“I’m able to remember important things in my life.”
I was having difficulty remembering and organizing my thoughts. After three months I have more clarity and I’m able to remember the important things in my life. I have the confidence now to participate in life!
Jan Wunder, age 66
Fort Collins, CO
“I can speak whole sentences and I gave two talks!”
I started BrainTime™ after my stroke, and I’m doing much better. I can speak whole sentences and say complete thoughts. It happened without trying, and I hardly recognized it at first. My speech therapist pointed it out!
Now I don’t have to think about my speech. It just comes. I recently gave two public talks and it came off well.
Now it’s up to you!
You are health-minded and proactive.
You know that cognitive health might be the biggest factor for your quality of life (and for your family).
I’ll give you the guidance and support you need. You need to take action, and it’s easier than you might think!
All the best to you and I hope you join us!
Still Have Questions?
Please don’t be shy. We’re here to help! Ask any questions about BrainTime or the Sleep Well, Heal Well program, and we’ll get back to you.
You are very important to us. Once you submit a question, a knowledgeable member of the BrainTime team will contact you personally to answer your questions.